Wilshire on 4th #2
Wilshire On 4th, House #2 strives to have the best practices in Memory Support today in Lubbock, TX. Our community is a 24 hour secure community. The Memory Care home provides private rooms, with bathrooms. You'll see how inviting the setting is, with a lovely dining room, well-equipped activity room, TV/social rooms and a tranquil, enclosed courtyard. We work with each family to create a personalized treatment plan that is flexible, so that your loved one will continue to thrive.
Our goal at Wilshire is to provide a memory care environment where residents retain a sense of independence and dignity while they continue enjoying the things that have always been important to them. From the smell of fresh-baked cookies to a warm and welcoming place where quality of life matters, Wilshire has a level of memory care to help your loved one.
Whether a resident is in the early stages of memory impairment or needs an advanced level of dementia care, our highly-trained staff understands the changing symptoms of memory loss and the impact these can have. Dignity and comfort are key, and we attend to each resident based on their unique condition. We strive to keep your loved one engaged and functioning at his or her highest cognitive level, and giving the highest quality of life possible to those with memory conditions. Call or come by Wilshire and get to know us.
Amenities of our Memory Care homes:
- Friendly and caring staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. Wilshire staff respects and cares for each resident as if they were family.
- Family involvement is encouraged
Secure walking paths and a courtyard provide a wonderful place to walk, relax and get fresh air. Our secure, enclosed outdoor areas encourage residents to be mobile and maintain strength and balance. This helps foster a sense of independence and freedom while maintaining safety.
- A variety of engaging activities for residents to participate. Programs are designed with residents’ abilities, interests and histories in mind. The goal of all programs is to have fun, prevent boredom, boost confidence, develop friendships and provide opportunities for new experiences.
- Each Wilshire house has the family atmosphere tailored to the senior living needs, abilities and interests. Care and programs are tailored to meet the specific functional level of each individual resident. Programs within each house challenge each person appropriately without being too simple or frustratingly difficult.
- Nutritious meals that look appetizing and taste delicious keeps residents healthy and can serve as a source of enjoyment.
- Regular family activities including Thanksgiving and Christmas Feasts, barbecues, gardening, and time with family are parts of the Wilshire senior living experience.
Use the Form below to Schedule a Tour or Learn More about our home!